How do I go into the draw to win the iPad?
By leaving your email address at the end of the survey underneath the terms and conditions
I want to know more about Council's Youth Reference Group
Great! Please contact Holly - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
What are the terms and conditions for the iPad entry?
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
3. The draw opens on at 9am (AEST) Wednesday April 2019 and closing time is dependent on the number of responses received.
4. The draw is open to Sutherland Shire residents and visitors to Sutherland Shire.
5. To be eligible to win, participants must provide their email address to be contacted.
6. The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require a winner to provide proof of age, residential address and identity in a form determined by the Promoter before awarding the prize.
7. The prize is 1 x 32GB iPad
8. The winner will be notified by email and the customer will be required to collect the prize from Sutherland Shire Council's administration building.
9. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days a new winner will be drawn.
10. Results of the competition will be published on Sutherland Shire Council's website.
11. The prize is not transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
12. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, Council may change the prize with a prize to the equal value.
13. Council reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Council may also, in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
14. The Promoter is:
Sutherland Shire Council
Address: 4-20 Eton Street Sutherland 2232.
Phone: 9710 0333.
What is Council doing with these responses?